Fact: Fans can make you ill
Background sounds cause massive loss of efficiency
Scientific analysis show a dramatic loss of power subject to sound level and background noise.
- Declining performance, motivation and attention...even with little noise intensity.
- For challenging jobs experts recommend a noise pressure level of under 35 dB(A). Commercial PCs largely exceed this limit.
- Concentration and creativity will be reduced.
Mistakes at work (in %) will be reduced if there is silence at the workplace.
Background sounds can damage your health! Protect yourself!
- Permanent injuries to health are even possible at alarmingly low noise levels
- With adaption this permanent stress will not be noticeable. However, in the long run it will lead to overwork and breakdown.
- Accoustic smog directly affects the central nervous system (CNS) and reduces creepingly the productivity.
- More and more humans fall ill on the chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), which is difficult to cure. First signs like concentration difficulties, lassitude and nervousness are reactions to permanent stress.